.:::Love's Cute Spot!:::.



Friday, July 21, 2006

+ Quizzes! +

Hello po! Ito yung mga nakuha ko sa mga iba't-ibang quizzes. Puwede din kayong magtry. Wala kasi akong magawa. Hehehe.







Which Card Captor Sakura wizard are you?




You're Sakura!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




take the guardian quiz



Take the CCS Guardian quiz!



Take the anime accessory quiz



Take the Anime Accessory quiz!



Take the word quiz



Take the Japanese word quiz!


Sige po, bye-bye! ^0^

Betina posted @ 9:39 PM

_________________________________________________


PROFILE

Name: Betina
Age: 15 years old
I'm a true friend, cheerful, friendly, helpful, God-fearing, and kind. I'm also a Setonian.


Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Likes

I LOVE GOD!
I LOVE MY FAMILY and FRIENDS!
Card Captor Sakura!
PINK!
Anime!
Listening to music
Playing computer and online games
Surfing the net
Drawing
Eating and sleeping
Good and friendly people

Dislikes

Anything scary o_0
Liars
"Plastic", selfish, and boastful people

Link me





TIME

*You can click it


LINKS





Kuya Cyon
Kuya Gian
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marj
Michi
Ayumi
Obie
Anna
Jemima

Ituloy Angsulong
Monic



TAG BOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

December 2006

February 2007

March 2007


CREDITS

starwings-
blogskins


Blinkie Makers!